About A-State Online
A top producer of K-12 teachers and administrators in Arkansas, Arkansas State University provides state-of-the-art innovation and educational excellence. Founded in 1909 as an agricultural school, A-State recognizes the importance of ongoing educational growth and strives to meet the needs of tomorrow's students today. The university provides nationally recognized and accredited undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and certificate programs in areas that include Communications, Criminology, General Studies, Nursing, Education, Public Administration, Engineering Management, and more.
Arkansas State University is accredited by the following:
- The Higher Learning Commission. HLC accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411, T: 800-621-7440 or 312-263-0456, F: 312-263-7462, EM: email@example.com.
- The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration or NASPAA - The Global Standard in Public Service Education. 1029 Vermont Avenue N.W., Suite 100, Washington, DC 20005-3517. T: 202-628-8965, F: 202-626-4978, EM: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), formerly known as the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 1140 19th Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20036. T: 202-223-0077.
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850. Atlanta, GA 30326. T: 404-975-5000, F: 404-975-5020, EM: email@example.com.
- The Master of Science in Sport Administration program is accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)—a distinction bestowed on only 30 such programs in the U.S.
In addition, A-State is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.