About A-State Online
A top producer of K-12 teachers and administrators in Arkansas, Arkansas State University provides state-of-the-art innovation and educational excellence. Founded in 1909 as an agricultural school, A-State recognizes the importance of ongoing educational growth and strives to meet the needs of tomorrow's students today. The university provides nationally recognized and accredited undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and certificate programs in areas that include Communications, Criminology, General Studies, Nursing, Education, Public Administration, Engineering Management, and more.
Arkansas State University is accredited by the following:
- The Higher Learning Commission. HLC accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411, T: 800-621-7440 or 312-263-0456, F: 312-263-7462, EM: [email protected].
- The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration or NASPAA - The Global Standard in Public Service Education. 1029 Vermont Avenue N.W., Suite 100, Washington, DC 20005-3517. T: 202-628-8965, F: 202-626-4978, EM: [email protected]
- The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), formerly known as the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 1140 19th Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20036. T: 202-223-0077.
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850. Atlanta, GA 30326. T: 404-975-5000, F: 404-975-5020, EM: [email protected]
- The sport management degree program at Arkansas State University has received specialized accreditation through the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) located in Fort Collins, CO, USA. The sport management programs in the following degrees are accredited by COSMA: Bachelor of Science in Sport Management (Residential) and Master of Science in Sport Administration (Hybrid and Online).
- All degrees in the Arkansas State University Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management program are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Emergency Management and Homeland Security Education (CAEMHSE).
- The Arkansas State University College of Business is accredited by AACSB International (AACSB).
In addition, A-State is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.