Placing the Student at the Center of the University
Arkansas State University-Jonesboro (A-State) blends a high quality learning experience with high touch student support. Through teaching assistants, technical support, financial services, and much more, we focus on you, so you can focus on earning your degree.
A-State Self Service Portal
The A-State Self Service portal is a single-point of access for multiple student services. This feature allows you to:
- Register for classes
- Look up the current schedule of classes
- View course catalogs
- Apply for admission
- Request official transcripts
- Print unofficial transcripts
- Obtain proof of enrollment for insurance, loans and scholarships
- Change your address
To access the Self Service features, go to the A-State Banner Self Services page and follow the instructions below.
- Click on "Student, Faculty, and Staff Login."
- Enter your ID and PIN. If this is the first time you have logged in, use your use your 6-digit date of birth (mmddyy) for your PIN.
- You will then be asked to enter a security question and answer.
Change of Program
If you wish to make a change of program please complete this form to start the process. We will then check the requirements of the program to make sure you have all documentation needed to be in that program.
Your academic success is our highest goal. From the start of your program, A-State resources are available to help you reach your goal of graduation. Each student is assigned a teaching assistant who is a highly qualified, experienced leader in his or her field, and has earned a master's or doctorate degree. This academic role assists the professor and supports the student by providing feedback and answers to course-related questions.
All A-State academic policies, standards and guidelines apply to online programs unless otherwise noted. A complete listing of all school policies can be found in our Academic Policies.