Dr. Karen Aul, Associate Professor
"Believe in yourself; you are worth it. Just keep swimming."
- Ph.D. — Robert Morris University, 2015
- MSN — Robert Morris University, 2008
- BSN — Slippery Rock University, 1989
- ADN — Butler County Community College, 1987
- Dissertation on incivility, publications pending.
- Presented incivility content at University of Arkansas.
In which online degree program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
Nursing Management, RN to BSN Capstone.
Why did you start teaching?
I wanted to share my nursing knowledge with others.
What's the best advice that you ever received?
Nothing changes, nothing changes. If you do nothing to make a change in your life, then nothing will ever change.
What's the best advice that you could give your students?
Believe in yourself; you are worth it. Just keep swimming.